Monday, August 4, 2008

Let's get ready to RRRUMMMBBBLE!





Wednesday Night Track Fights are ON!!
Come one, come all.

With some solid work from our handicapped, chain-smoking superstar, we've secured all the necessary approvals, licenses, and insurance and we will be holding an eight (8) week points race series in preparation for cyclocross season. Races will be Wednesday nights. We're still putting together primes and final logistics. This is going to be an intense series and its training value will be immeasurable. Check out the flyer and if you have any questions, speak up.

3 comments:

Geoff said...

I dunno, this looks like it will hurt. Can I claim to be in base-training for CX right now?

velopicante said...

oh yea! that shite hurt. My quads and lungs haven't hurt like that all year....and I'v been racing road and mountain bikes since February. There's something awesome about the burning lump in your throat that builds up after repeated anaerobic efforts. I can already feel myself building towards cross domination.
Thanks Sexy Camels and all your supporters!

Dave P said...

Good fun! I took some photos.